Daniel Ko, Ph. D, L. AC is a doctor of Oriental Medicine who has studied traditional medicine in South Korea and the U.S. He has been practicing as the chief oriental acupuncturist and herbalist at 120 Acupuncture Clinic in Studio City, CA, since 2007. Before founding the clinic, he was a professor of acupuncture at American Liberty University, and was the chief oriental acupuncturist and herbalist at Siloam Acupuncture Health Clinic in Valencia, CA. He also practiced as the chief acupuncturist and pharmacist at Bo Seng Dang Yang & Han Bang Clinic in Seoul, South Korea before he came to the U.S. in 1995. Overall, he has more than 30 years of experience in acupuncture and Oriental medicine, and comes from a long line of practitioners of the art of acupuncture and herbalism who treated the Korean emperors from the 17th century onwards.
Dr. Ko and his team of professionals work to make 120 Acupuncture Clinic a welcoming and relaxing environment for all patients. Whether you are seeking treatment for chronic illness, anxiety and depression, weight loss, or fertility, the staff at 120 Acupuncture Clinic will approach your treatment with personalized care and concern.
More About Dr. Ko
- Ph.D. of Oriental Medicine, American Liberty University, Orange California 2003
- Masters of Oriental Medicine, Dae Gu University, Dae Gu South Korea 1985
- Doctor of Pharmacy in Eastern & Western Medicine, Young Nam University, Dae Gu, South Korea 1980
- Grandson of Doctor Soh, whose families of physicians treated generations of Korean Emperors since the 17th century
- Doctor Soh practiced in Yak Jun Guh Ri of Dae Gu, which is considered the most recognized towns of acupuncturists and herbalists in South Korea
- Registered Acupuncturist by the State Medical Board of Virginia, Issued 2006
- Registered Acupuncturist by the State Medical Board of Massachusetts, Issued 2001
- Registered Acupuncturist by the State Medical Board of Illinois, Issued 2000
- Diploma in Acupuncture by the National Certification Commission for Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine. (NCCAOM) taken in English, Issued 2000
- Registered Acupuncturist by the State Medical Board of California, Issued 1999
- Member of the American Specialty Health Network (ASHP)
- Member of the CIGNA Health Network (Acucare)